Service Level Agreement
We do our best to support our customers on the highest level. That's way each member of our support team holds at least one ACP certification. On this page we have listed support details you can expect from us.
Business HoursMon-Fri 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM CET but we often answer on customer questions out of our business hours.
Support for our products includes:
- help with configuring Appsvio products
- solving problems with Appsvio apps
- answering questions about Appsvio products functionality
- answering sales questions and requests
- assistance with upgrades
- support in English and Polish languages.
Support for our products excludes:
- Jira training
- phone support, private webinars, screen sharing, however, we use tools like Zoom or Slack for faster investigation issues of Appsvio products
- solving issues not connected with Appsvio products
- support in languages other than English and Polish.
Service Level Agreements for the security vulnerabilities are described under Vulnerability Management Policy. You can get a copy from Appsvio Trust Center.
End of Life Policy
Appsvio apps support Jira versions for two years after the first major iteration of that version was released (for example, we support Jira Core 7.2.x for 2 years after Jira 7.2.0 was released). Based on this page, the latest supported Jira version is 8.22.